I’ve been missing in action for a few days due to our move, but trust me when I tell you I haven’t been idle. Today’s giveaway is one that will make someone’s holiday season just a little bit brighter, and hopefully, a lot greener.
Nickelodeon and Walmart have teamed up to offer a holiday tips contest hosted by the ElevenMoms. I don’t know about you, but Nickelodeon was one of my favorite networks when I was growing up. Who can forget the slime in “You Can’t Do That on Television?” And right now, my daughter loves the shows on Noggin and Nick Jr., so I’m very thankful for this great prize for one of my readers. So what does the winner get?
A whopping $500 Walmart gift card
Want to win this awesome prize?
- Leave a comment with your best tip for making the holidays greener. Your tip must be relevant, or it will be deleted and won’t count.
- Each person can leave up to 3 tips. One tip per comment please.
- Make sure your tips are good, because I will be selecting the 10 best tips. The authors of those 10 tips will be placed in a random drawing for the $500 gift card.
- A few of the best comments will be posted at the ElevenMoms site.
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. CST on December 12, 2008.
The gift card will be mailed out on December 17, so the winner will have only 2 days to respond with their mailing address before a new winner is selected. The winner will be selected and notified on December 13, so watch your inbox.
I can’t wait to see your tips!
*Most of the ElevenMoms are running contests and we will each pick a winner for a $500 gift card. You may enter more than one giveaway, but you may only win once. If a single entrant wins more than one contest, an alternate winner will be chosen.
Need some ideas?
Throughout this week, Green Your Decor focused on greening key aspects of the Christmas season, including:
- The Great Christmas Tree Debate: Is real or fake more eco-friendly?
- Light up your holidays in energy-efficient, eco-friendly style
- Deck your halls with sustainable decor
- Don’t compromise your green lifestyle when entertaining for the season
- Since you’re giving green gifts, be sure to wrap them in eco-friendly ways