I know it’s been a few days since the Spring Clean & Green series ended, but I have a couple of great products from the series to give away to one lucky reader. If you’re itching to get your hands on some truly eco-friendly cleaning products, today is your lucky day.
- (1) what-EVER Clary Sage & Citrus all-purpose cleaner (32 oz)
- (1) I Can See Clearly, WOW! glass cleaner (32 oz)
- (1) Simply Floored! ready-to-use floor cleaner (32 oz)
- (1) Even the Kitchen Sink gentle scrubber (16 oz)
- (1) Collapsible six-compartment cleaning caddy
- (1) Twist Euro Sponge
- (1) Twist Loofah Sponge (2-pack)
That’s $39.99 worth of cleaning products that will have you set for a few months. And if you want to get a starter kit without the wait, Better Life has been generous enough to offer a discount for my readers. Use coupon code “gyd10” to get 10% off the price of the kit.
Kangaroom Storage is also offering up a set of their brand new Recycle Bags, made of 100% recycled polypropylene. They’ve certainly made sorting our recyclables an easier and more stylish task, and the bags are washable, so you won’t have to worry about getting them dirty.
WANT TO WIN?
One lucky reader will take home both prizes. So how do you win? Visit the Better Life and Kangaroom websites, and then come back here and leave a comment about something you liked or learned from BOTH websites. It could be a product or something you learned about the companies. Entries that do no include this information for both websites will be disqualified. Do this by 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, May 19, 2009, to enter.
Want to enter more than once? Boost your chances of winning by completing one or more of the tasks on this list. Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, May 19, 2009. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. After you sign up, FeedBurner will send you a verification email. Please do not ignore it — your entry will be invalid if you do not verify. From now on, subscribers will no longer be entered automatically. This will help me avoid choosing a winner who is a subscriber, but who doesn’t necessarily want a specific prize. If you are an email subscriber and you want to be entered, please leave a comment saying that you are an email subscriber and interested in this giveaway. Subscribers will not be entered automatically. You must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber in order to enter.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address. RSS subscribers are anonymous otherwise. This will let me know that you want to be entered in this giveaway.
- Blog about GreenYourDecor.com and post a link to your blog entry here.
- Stumble or give a thumbs up to any page at GreenYourDecor.com via StumbleUpon and post a link to your SU profile to verify your thumbs up.
- Fave Green Your Decor on Technorati. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Technorati user name so I can verify it.
- Follow me on Twitter. Then tweet about Green Your Decor or this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
You have until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, May 19, 2009, to enter. U.S. mailing addresses only! A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!