Green Your Decor will be offering giveaways from several retailers and manufacturers that were featured in the Green Gift Guide. The duration of the giveaways will be short so they can end before Christmas. However, prize delivery may not happen until after Dec. 25 due to the short time frame. Come back this week so you won’t miss any of these awesome giveaways!
For the most part, my skin, on my face and elsewhere) manages to stay pretty clear and smooth. But I’d be lying if I told you it was because I pay a whole lot of attention to it. I’ve never worn makeup — none at all — and the furthest I really go toward making sure my face looks its best is washing it with some olive oil soap and moisturizing with a drop or two of pure coconut oil. But I know that there are lots of girls and women out there who don’t have it so easy. My niece, for example, has eczema, and the flareups really drive her crazy. So when I found Good for You Girls, I knew I had to include them in the Green Gift Guide.
In their tween and teen years, girls are likely going to start becoming curious about skin care and beauty products. Good for You Girls starts them off on the right foot. Unlike the chemical-laden products they could discover on the shelves of pharmacies and department stores, Good For You Girls contains only organic and natural ingredients. And like many other green products, the idea for them was developed by friends Kim and Grace, who were looking for natural skin care products for their own daughters. They couldn’t find what they needed, so like many savvy mama’s they made their own!
The Good For You Girls product line consists of 4 items:
- Gel Cleanser: soap-free, gel cleanser gently washes away daily dirt and grime without stripping or irritating skin.
- Blemish Wash: helps deep clean pores and fight bacteria naturally.
- Purifying Toner: Alcohol free toner combines witch hazel, organic aloe vera gel and antimicrobial meadowsweet extract to deep clean pores while soothing organic botanicals like chamomile and calendula help balance skins delicate pH.
- Moisturizer: A lightweight facial moisturizer that absorbs instantly to help protect against moisture loss without clogging pores.
The kit includes 2 oz. bottles of the gel cleanser, toner and moisturizer and is projected to last about 4 months.
Why It’s Green:
- Made of organic and natural ingredients | See list of ingredients
- Products are 100% vegan and come with recyclable packaging
(review) – I will receive a Good for You Girls Complete Skin Care Set in conjunction with this giveaway.
MORE CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- Earthopoly board game by Late for the Sky. Ends 12/23/09 @ 11:59 p.m. EST
- Clementine Art holiday gift set. Ends 12/23/09 @ 11:59 p.m. EST
Want to win?
Good for You Girls has generously offered up a complete skin care set for one lucky reader of Green Your Decor. So how do you win? Visit Good for You Girls, then come back here and leave a comment about something you learned. Do this by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 23, 2009, to enter.
Want to enter more than once? Boost your chances of winning by completing one or more of the tasks on this list. Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 23, 2009. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. Current subscribers must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber to be entered.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address.
- Become a fan of Green Your Decor on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall. Then leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
- Blog about the Green Your Decor Green Gift Guide and post a link to your blog entry here.
- Stumble the Green Your Decor Green Gift Guide via StumbleUpon and post a link to your SU profile to verify your thumbs up.
- Fave Green Your Decor on Technorati. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Technorati user name so I can verify it.
- Follow Green Your Decor on Twitter. Then tweet about GYD or this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
You have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 23, 2009, to enter. A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!