Pure Citizen is one of those sites that you just can’t help but love. It is a “Deal a Day” site in the spirit of Groupon, Gilt Groupe and others, but with one important distinction: Pure Citizen offers only eco-friendly products. The sales generally last 24 hours, except on weekends or for special events, and the discounts are notable.
Today, Pure Citizen is having their first home sale, with a variety of housewares and products, including:
- Soy candles by Dirt Candles for 40% off
- Fair Trade pillows, coasters and wooden sculptures for up to 50% off
- Recycled glass votive candle holders and vases for up to 50% off
- Beautiful recycled glass tableware by Shiraleah for up to 40% off
- Bamboo eating utensils and stainless steel containers by T0-Go Ware
- Cleaning products from Better Life (some of my favorites! Remember this review?)
The site is worth checking out, if only out of curiosity. Even if you don’t need any of these products today, there are new sales every day, and you can always rest assured that the products available have been vetted for their sustainability. Plus, in this gift-giving season, this is a great way to save money on eco-friendly gifts.
Why It’s Green:
- Pure Citizen vets all their products as being eco-friendly in some way. You’ll find Fair Trade products, products made of recycled or otherwise eco-friendly materials, handmade items, and more!
Price: Discounts for this sale are up to 50% off (but sometimes, you’ll get up to 90% off!) (aff) Remember, the sale ends at midnight Dec. 1!
NOTE: If you’re not yet a member of Pure Citizen, you must sign up to take advantage of these deals. Signing up is free.