My daughter is a big fan of dressing up. Some days, it’s the cheerleading costume we gave her a few years back, and other days, it’s my high-heeled boots, jewelry and “makeup.” I put makeup in quotation marks because I don’t wear any. Really. But I do like lip glosses and balms (particularly when they’re natural and/or organic), and she’s picked up that habit from me. So when I discovered Dillygiggles natural lip balms designed specifically for little girls, I couldn’t wait to get it for her.
Among the myriad things in her Christmas stocking, I’m willing to bet she’ll love the lip gloss the most. Of course, curious mommy that I am, I had to open then and give them a try. Simply put, she needs to keep her eye on these glosses, or they’ll wind up in my purse! The fragrances come from organic essential oils, and the ingredients lists are simple and easy to read.
For example, here are the ingredients in the magical mint balm: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract, Organic Calendula.
Why It’s Green:
- Dillygiggles lip balms are 100% natural and 99% organic
- Made in the USA
How to Win:
It’s a little too late to make it a stocking stuffer, but what little girl wouldn’t want an extra surprise after Christmas? One lucky winner will will receive a 4-pack of Dillygiggles lip balms.
There are several ways to enter:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the Dillygiggles website and leave a comment here about something you liked or learned. (NOTE: None of your other entries will count if you don’t do this first)
- Like Dillygiggles AND Green Your Decor on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Facebook name.
- Follow @dillygiggles AND @greenyourdecor on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know.
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link back here, and leave a comment with a link to your status.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 22, 2010. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. Current subscribers must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber to be entered.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address. RSS-only subscribers are anonymous otherwise.
You have up to 6 chances to enter, and the giveaway entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, December 29, 2010. U.S. mailing addresses only! A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!