A longtime fan of FLOR, I am always excited when they debut new designs. Their Spring 2011 products do not disappoint.
This is my favorite of the new designs. Each carpet square combines two very different textures, and each set contains two FLOR squares. One square features an area of soft shag in the center, which is bordered by a frame of smooth felt. The other carpet square is the reverse, with felt in the center, framed by shag. The result is a beautiful, textured effect that must be heavenly under your feet. And even better, it is available in 8 different color combinations.
The other designs:
Feed Your Sole
Rake Me Over
Why It’s Green:
- FLOR products are made with renewable and recycled content
- Fully recyclable via FLOR’s Return & Recycle program
- Products are low-VOC
- More than 90 percent of FLOR’s product line is made in the U.S.
Price: $11.99-26.99/tile; Starting at about $200 for a premade rug
Win a Haute Stuff rug!
FLOR has generously offered my readers a chance to win a 5′ x 7′ Haute Stuff rug in the color of your choice. Keep in mind that this particular design comes in 8 different color combinations, so you’re bound to find something that works in your home. Want to win?
There are several ways to enter:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment here telling me what color Haute Stuff rug you’d choose if you won. (NOTE: None of your other entries will count if you don’t do this first)
- Like FLOR AND Green Your Decor on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Facebook name.
- Follow @FLOR_ AND @greenyourdecor on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know.
- Vote for my daughter in the Small Moments photo contest. You can vote once a day, and you can enter EACH TIME you vote. So please vote daily, then leave a comment letting me know that you voted. You’ll receive an entry for each vote.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, February 21, 2010. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. Current subscribers must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber to be entered.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address. RSS-only subscribers are anonymous otherwise.
You have 6 ways to enter, with up to 20 possible entries per person, and the giveaway entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 21, 2010. U.S. mailing addresses only! A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!