For new visitors and longtime readers alike, I wanted to make it easy for you to access all of the projects and rooms I’ve done in my own home(s). Below is a room-by-room collection of photo from our current apartment, with the previous one below, as well as a source list for the items that I used. If you have questions about a specific item or project, feel free to contact me and ask about it! This page will constantly evolve as I complete new projects.
Click here for details on the dining room makeover.
Click here for details on the design of my daughter’s room.
Living Room & Entryway
Click here for details on the master bedroom makeover.
- HEADBOARD: Handmade (tutorial here)
- GREEN CAPIZ WIND CHIME: Celery Street
- ORGANIC FABRICS: Harmony Art, including Let It Grow, light green solid, and Sweet Jane. Used for curtains, bench cushion and throw pillows.
- LAMP & SHADE: Thrift store find and HomeSweet, respectively.
- PILLOWS: Humble Collection and handmade
- RUG: Merida Home (aff)
- TOY BOX: Mod Mom Furniture
- SUNBURST WALL ART: Wallter (aff)
- STORAGE: Way Basics (aff)
- ARTWORK: Love Candy poster from Made By Girl and Self Love poster from I Love My Hair.
- DRESSER: Flea market find
- MIRROR: Custom made by etsy seller c2design
- CONSOLE: Consignment store find
- BOOKENDS: Crate & Barrel
- LAMP: Home Goods