Green Your Decor will be offering giveaways from several retailers and manufacturers that were featured in the Green Gift Guide. The duration of the giveaways will be short so they can end before Christmas. However, prize delivery may not happen until after Dec. 25 due to the short time frame. Come back throughout this week and next so you won’t miss any of these awesome giveaways!
I have been addicted to coffee ice cream for years, particularly if it’s made by Starbucks. But would you believe I only started drinking coffee, cappuccino and espresso a few weeks ago? Yeah. Crazy, I know. But now I can’t get enough of it. And since we didn’t have a coffee maker, that meant numerous runs to the nearest McDonalds (don’t hate me) or coffee shop to get a cup. At least that’s the way it was until Presso, the makers of this fabulous manual espresso machine, sent me one to review.
All I can say is heaven! The idea that I can have a fresh shot of espresso from my own kitchen is awesome. In fact, I can make a single shot or a double shot, simply by adding a small attachment that comes with the machine. It is also incredibly easy to use and requires no electricity. Well, technically you have to boil some water on the stove, but the espresso machine itself doesn’t require any power to operate. You simply add ground coffee of your choice, add hot water, and press. Voila! A hot shot of espresso. It also comes with a milk frother, which you use directly inside your cup.
Seriously, I couldn’t have asked for a better, more useful addition to our kitchen. And because it’s made of durable aluminum, it is built to stand the test of time AND to be recycled whenever it does reach the end of its useful life. All I need now is a few bags of Fair Trade, organic, shade-grown coffee and I’ll be set for the rest of the winter.
Why It’s Green:
- Made of aluminum, which is 100% recyclable
- Manually operated, requiring no electricity
Price: $150. BONUS! Get 20% off your purchase with coupon code “greenyourdecor.” Exp. 12/31/09.
(review) – I received an espresso machine gift set to review in conjunction with this giveaway.
MORE CURRENT GIVEAWAYS
- Earthopoly board game from Late for the Sky. Ends 12/23/09 @ 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Clementine Art eco-friendly gift set. Ends 12/23/09 @ 11:59 p.m. EST
- Good for You Girls Complete Skin Care Set. Ends 12/23/09 @ 11:59 p.m. EST
Want to win?
Presso has offered up an awesome prize for one lucky winner: an espresso machine gift set that also comes with a sugar scoop and a bag of flavorful coffee beans. So how do you win? Visit Presso, then come back here and leave a comment about something you liked or learned. It could be a product or something you learned about the company, but it has to be something that was not mentioned in the post above. Do this by 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 21, 2009, to enter.
Want to enter more than once? Boost your chances of winning by completing one or more of the tasks on this list. Please leave a separate comment for each entry:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 21, 2009. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. Current subscribers must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber to be entered.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address.
- Become a fan of Green Your Decor on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall. Then leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
- Blog about the Green Your Decor Green Gift Guide and post a link to your blog entry here.
- Stumble the Green Your Decor Green Gift Guide via StumbleUpon and post a link to your SU profile to verify your thumbs up.
- Fave Green Your Decor on Technorati. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Technorati user name so I can verify it.
- Follow Green Your Decor on Twitter. Then tweet about GYD or this giveaway and leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
You have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 21, 2009, to enter. A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!