In my eyes, the ladies of Amenity can do no wrong. I love every single product they’ve ever made, and they’re always a go-to when I’m looking for new textiles for my home. Yet, their latest kids collection has managed to completely blow my mind! I really thought their designs couldn’t get any better, but I’m loving these so much that I want to redo my daughter’s room.
The new kids’ sunset bedding collection is available in pink and orange, and it is nothing short of fabulous! The designs are fun and whimsical, yet still full of the graphic edge and sophistication we have become accustomed to from Amenity. The matching wall art collection is equally as beautiful, and they represent the perfect way to complement the duvet cover without going too far. Add a few of their new coordinating pillows, and you’ve got yourself a room without even trying.
In addition, they have also released a handmade crochet afghan made of 100% alpaca yarn. They remind me of the blankets my mother used to crochet for expectant parents when I was a little girl, and I can remember snuggling up in them to read. Of course, those were made of acrylic yarn, so I imagine Amenity’s afghans are much softer. They are available in blue, pink and yellow.
Finally (as if all the goodness above weren’t enough), they have also released their Muir furniture collection in kid-friendly sizes. The Muir platform bed is now available in twin, and they’ve introduced a simple, but beautiful, toy box that could easily double as a storage box for any other room in the house.
I can’t say enough about how much I love Amenity’s aesthetic and their commitment to making products that have as little impact on the environment as possible. The fact that this new bedding perfectly coordinates with the other colors already being used in my daughter’s room is just a fortunate bonus 🙂
Why It’s Green:
- Pillows handwoven in Peru of 100% alpaca wool and dyed with eco-friendly dyes.
- Pillow inserts available in Eco-fill, made of recycled bottles, or organic cotton.
- Duvet covers sewn in Los Angeles and printed with non-toxic, water-based dyes on 300 TC 100% certified organic cotton percale.
- Wall art printed in the U.S. on 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton.
- Furniture made from reclaimed Douglas Fir rescued from local buildings slated for demolition and finished with water-based, non-toxic stains.