Hi everyone. I know, I’m a little late today with the Earth Day wishes. Nonetheless, I hope that everyone did something great for the Earth today…and if you haven’t, you still can. Some quick ideas:
– Replace a few light bulbs with energy-efficient ones
– Test drive a hybrid and really consider purchasing it
– Buy a paper shredder so you can recycle all your paper instead of throwing it away
– Resolve to wash dishes only when your dishwasher is completely full
– Do your laundry in cold water (there are several cold-water detergents, so you don’t have to sacrifice wash quality)
My resolution? To completely stop purchasing disposable plates. Yes, they made after-meal cleanup a whole lot easier in a household with 3 children, a husband and 2 dogs, but their impact on their Earth isn’t worth a little convenience.
And remember, Earth Day is every day!