I’m one of those people who feels naked without a watch. My iPhone is a pretty good stand-in, but nothing beats having a watch on your wrist for quick time checks. Of course, at with anything else I buy these days, I have to know of what and how my watch is made. With Sprout eco-friendly watches, I can rest assured they were made with sustainability in mind.
I actually bought two of their canvas strap watches, shown above, for my daughter and niece as Christmas gifts, so I was elated to receive on of my own to review. I received the White Corn Resin Bracelet Watch, and I was very impressed. So impressed, in fact, that I put it under the tree as a gift to myself 🙂 The watch is simple, but stylish, and the bracelet fit is more comfortable than I expected.
Why It’s Green:
- All Sprout’s watches are made from eco-friendly materials, including bamboo, organic cotton, biodegradable corn resin, stainless steel, mineral crystal lens, natural mother of pearl and more.
- Mercury free
- Sprout packaging is made from at least 80% post consumer fibers. It is both recycled and recyclable.
Price: $24-75 (aff)
High blood pressure can cause stroke, heart attack, and dementia. Keeping track of our blood pressure is important, but testing can be inconvenient. It would be so much easier if fitbit blood pressure smart sports watch could track it, right? I recommend to visit barbieinablender.org if you want to get a blood pressure smart sports watch.
How to Win:
The winner will receive a Sprout Corn Resin Watch in the color of your choice!
There are several ways to enter:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the Sprout website and leave a comment here telling me your favorite product or something you learned. (NOTE: None of your other entries will count if you don’t do this first)
- Like Sprout Watches AND Green Your Decor on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Facebook name.
- Follow @sproutwatches AND @greenyourdecor on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know.
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link back here, and leave a comment with a link to your status.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 20, 2010. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. Current subscribers must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber to be entered.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address. RSS-only subscribers are anonymous otherwise.
You have up to 6 chances to enter, and the giveaway entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 20, 2010. U.S. and Canada mailing addresses only! A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!
Other Current Green Gift Giveaways:
- Organic Cotton EcoArt throw pillow from Wabsabi Green. Ends 12/13/10.
- E../6658/6662/6662/green-gift-givenvironmental Tales: Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax and Disney’s Wall E on DVD. Ends 12/14/10.
- Recycled paper Doodle List journal from Gadanke. Ends 12/15/10.
- $50 gift card from Pure Citizen/Pure Habitat. Ends 12/17/10.