I revamped the Green Your Decor coupon page about a month ago to include short-term sales from sites like Gilt Groupe, Eversave and others. But while I have to hunt and pick those sites to find products and services that are eco-friendly, there is one site that I never have to question. Pure Citizen is one of very few deal-a-day shopping sites that offers only eco-friendly products. What makes Pure Citizen even more special, though, is the fact that these products are not just green — they’re fabulously stylish! If you don’t like the products you find there one day, keep going back. You’re sure to find something you love, and at a steep discount (often up to 80% off!).
For example, this weekend, Pure Citizen is having a sale on natural beauty products. I need to grab a couple soaps from Skinny Skinny (my second favorite soapmaker behind Nostalgia Organics). A $50 gift card could go a long way!
And that’s not all! This gift card is a special one. It is good not just at Pure Citizen, but also at its sister site Pure Habitat. Like it’s sister, Pure Habitat offers only products that are green in some way. You’ll find everything from jewelry to clothing, housewares, pet products, toys and more! It really is one of my favorite sites to browse because I know all the products have been vetted. That way, I can feel good about anything that I buy.
How to Win:
One lucky reader will receive a $50 gift certificate that can be used at both Pure Citizen AND Pure Habitat. There are several ways to enter:
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Pure Citizen and Pure Habitat and leave a comment here telling me your favorite product or something you learned. (NOTE: None of your other entries will count if you don’t do this first)
- Like Pure Citizen AND Pure Habitat on Facebook. Then come back here and leave a comment with your Facebook name.
- Follow @purecitizen AND @purehabitat on Twitter. Then come back here and leave a comment letting me know with your Twitter user name.
- Like Green Your Decor on Facebook AND follow me with Networked Blogs.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Green Your Decor’s email updates by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, December 17, 2010. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. Current subscribers must leave a comment saying that you are a subscriber to be entered.
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address. RSS-only subscribers are anonymous otherwise.
You have up to 5 chances to enter, and the giveaway entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 17, 2010. A winner will be chosen via Random.org and contacted via email. Good luck everyone!
Other Current Green Gift Giveaways:
- Personal care prize package from Nostalgia Organics (soap, lotion & more!). Ends 12/10/10.
- Organic cotton EcoArt throw pillow from Wabisabi Green. Ends 12/13/10
- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax (book) and Disney’s Wall E on DVD. Ends 12/14/10
- Recycled paper Doodle List journal from Gadanke. Ends 12/15/10.