Green Your Decor is positioning itself to become the leading resource for eco-friendly interior decor. It is, first and foremost, a green blog, and second, a design blog. Here are some stats and demographics to aid your advertising decision.
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 18,000+
- Monthly Page Views: 24,000+
- Subscribers: 2,200+
- Twitter followers: 9,000+
- Facebook fans: 2,000+
- Pinterest followers: 1,900+
- Instagram followers: 1,200+
- A wife and mother
- A green living guru and a respected authority on eco-friendly decorating & green living
- A Walmart Mom
- A member of the Green Moms Carnival
- Chief blogger at Green & Gorgeous
- Art director & designer of green fashion line Differently Clothing
- Owner & chief designer of Hibiscus Creative, a full-service green graphic design firm
- A graduate of Howard University with bachelor’s degree in journalism
- Located in Metro Atlanta, but a native of St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Are you interested in putting your products in front of shoppers who are already looking for green gift ideas for the holidays? Consider advertising in our green gift guide. Click here for more information and to fill out a sponsorship form to get started.
Sponsored Green Rooms in a Box
Green Rooms in a Box is among the most popular features at Green Your Decor. This is a series in which we design a mood board for a completely eco-friendly room. We do not require the physical products, but rather product photos and prices. We can do any room in the home, including bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, nurseries, home offices and more. The mood board is designed to show readers how they can create beautiful rooms that are also easy on the Earth. Like sponsored posts, Green Rooms in a Box are a unique way to advertise, in that the post will remain in the Green Your Decor archives for the lifetime of the site and will continue to be searchable via Google and other search engines years from now.
Green Your Decor does accept and write sponsored posts. However, we are selective about the companies, products and content for which we will do this. Contact us for our media kit, which includes more information about these opportunities.
Green Your Decor partners with my graphic design firm, Hibiscus Creative, to provide banner ad design services. For a separate cost, single banner ads or ad design packages can be created. Hibiscus Creative also specializes in branding, logo design, marketing collateral and other forms of print and web design. Quotes can be requested at the Hibiscus Creative website or using the contact form below.
If you are interested in advertising with Green Your Decor and would like to request current pricing and availability, please make an inquiry via the form below. Please indicate which ad size or spot you are interested in.