We all have them: cell phones, iPods, PDAs, organizers…and all those essential electronics have to end up somewhere. If you’re anything like me, they wind up in a pile on top of your desk, cords tangled on their way to the nearest outlet. I haven’t been using my iPod a whole lot anymore since I’m working from home, but there’s still the cell phone, and occassionally my PDA since I don’t have a Blackberry that does it all.
In my quest for organization, I have tried to remove everything from my desk that isn’t absolutely essential — which means that it’s left a bit bare and boring. As evidenced by the eco-chic desk caendar I featured a few days ago, I don’t want it to be completely devoid of personality.
These awesome bamboo desk accessories by Kangaroom Storage are the perfect solution. They make a 2-pod and 3-pod gadget charging station, as well as laptop and monitor stands with charging stations built in. No matter which fits your needs, it is sure to add some eco-friendly style to your work station. In fact, these are so sleek and functional, you’d definitely benefit from adding one to your desk away from home.
One thing is certain: it will keep your gadgets close at hand and their cords tangle free, and they’ll free your desk of the electronic clutter we have all become so accustomed to.
Why It’s Green:
- Made of sustainable bamboo
Want to win one?
The gracious folks at Kangaroom sent me a 2-pod charging station for my own use, but I decided to give it away to you, my wonderful readers. Pay a visit to Kangaroom Storage and take a look around at all their products. Then come back here and leave a comment telling me what you liked best and why. I’m partial to the bamboo products shown above because they are made of a great, sustainable material. Not to mention they are gorgeous, and very sturdy!
Want to enter more than once? Boost your chances of winning by completing one or more of the tasks on this list:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for the Green Your Decor newsletter by 11:59 p.m. Monday, September 22, 2008. You must verify your email subscription to be eligible. After you sign up, FeedBurner will send you a verification email. Please do not ignore it — your entry will be invalid if you do not verify. All current subscribers are eligible to win. And there’s no need to leave a comment letting me know you subscribe by email. I’ll know you’re a subscriber
- If you’d prefer to receive your updates via RSS, sign up for the GYD feed. Then please leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done so, and be sure to include your email address. RSS subscribers are anonymous otherwise.
- Blog about GreenYourDecor.com and post a link to your blog entry here.
- Stumble or give a thumbs up to any page at GreenYourDecor.com via StumbleUpon and post a link to your SU profile to verify your thumbs up.
So that means every participant can receive up to 5 entries. You have until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, September 22, 2008, to enter. U.S. and Canada mailing addresses only. A winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced here, and the winner will be contacted via email. Good luck everyone!